Zapwater announced it has won nine HSMAI Adrian Awards, the premiere awards competition in travel marketing. Zapwater’s work was singled out as exceptional by judges from hospitality, travel and tourism industries.
The Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI) Adrian Awards are given to the best-in-practice hospitality and travel marketing, advertising and public relations campaigns. The Adrian Awards began in 1957 and consider entries from every segment of the travel and hospitality marketing industry, including hotels, airlines, cruise lines, car rental companies, destinations and credit card companies, among others. Winners are selected from a field of more than 1,100 entries by senior industry and media experts.
Zapwater won three gold, three silver and three bronze awards on behalf of seven different clients! The awards were also won across all three of Zapwater’s offices (Chicago, Miami and Los Angeles) on behalf of airline, destination, hotel & resort and restaurant clients and include the following:
- From Sand to Snow: Finnair Launches Non-Stop Service from LAX to HEL (Client: Finnair)
- Destination Dining: Finland Emerges as the Culinary Capital of the Nordics (Client: Visit Finland)
- Grenada: Still Lazy After all these Years (Client: Grenada Tourism Authority)
- Positioning a Luxury Resort in Anguilla Post Hurricane Irma (Client: Frangipani Beach Resort)
- Getting to Know Grenada 35 Years After the U.S. Invasion (Client: Grenada Tourism Authority)
- A More Fashionable Finland with #AnthroInFinland (Client: Visit Finland)
- La Paz: A Peaceful Retreat (Client: La Paz Baja Sur Tourism)
- Crustacean: The Mother of Fusion (Client: Crustacean)
- Hawks Cay: #HawksCayRises Campaign (Client: Hawks Cay Resort)
“It’s been an incredible 2019 at Zapwater, and we’re already looking ahead to big things in 2020,” says David Zapata, CEO and Founder of Zapwater. “We are thankful to work with some of the world’s top travel brands, and it was a joy to collaborate with our clients on these fantastic campaigns.”
The agency has now won 27 major industry awards in 2019, a number unmatched by any agency of this size. The agency’s continued accolades are one of the reasons The Holmes Report named Zapwater one of “The 5 Most Creative Agencies in North America” adding “Zapwater is one of those agencies that genuinely punches above its weight with the caliber of its work.”
The awards will be presented at HASMAI’s Adrian Awards Dinner Reception and Gala on January 21, 2020 at the New York Marriott Marquis.