Influencer marketing is a big and powerful beast. These 5 influencer resources will help you wrangle it.
Jay Baer’s agency has found that businesses generate $6.50 for every $1 invested in influencer marketing.
But the value of influencers doesn’t end at marketing; it extends to PR and communications. Because no matter your department, the best way to make sure your message is heard by the right people is to have it spread by the right influencers.
So what are you going to do about it?
We suggest two things:
- Read up on what influencers are and how they operate. Learn everything you can about them.
- Connect with your perfect influencer using a media database. Even better if it has a module like Influencer Streams, which shows you real-time social activity from the journalists and influencers that matter most to your organization, your industry, and your competitors, so you can be the first to know which journalists are talking about the things that are important to you.
To get you started with No. 1 up there, we’ve compiled five of our most useful and most shared influencer resources.
As for No. 2, here’s a list of questions you should ask before choosing a media database, and here again is an introduction to Influencer Streams, the newest module in the Agility database.
As communications professionals continue to create impactful content, that is married to the distribution power of the media, influencers supply a meaningful way to amplify their messaging.
As we continue to learn about the power and finesse of influencer marketing and the place it should have in our marketing mixes, the industry has been taking note.
Shane Barker — he of digital marketing consulting renown and co-host of micro-influencers: a micro-webinar — and his Gifographics.co team created this nifty thing.
Let it be your guide to the strange and exciting world of micro-influencers.
Because of the attention and demand, today’s influencers are emerging as true comms power players, and the cost of doing business is still taking shape. New research from influencer discovery and content marketing platform #HASHOFF examines these changes, as well as how communications strategy should adjust.
The science is in and the word is out: micro-influencers are better brand boosters than their millionaire-follower peers.
So how do you enlist them? How do you reach out and convince them to enthusiastically and authentically spread the good word about your brand?
In this on-demand webinar, you’ll:
- hear how fast and far micro-influencers have come
- see them in action, and grasp just how much influence they really have
- understand how they operate and why they’re so darn effective
- learn exactly how to approach micro-influencers and get them working for you