Call for Speakers
Share your expertise | Make new connections | Build your personal brand
Agility PR Solutions and Bulldog Reporter are looking for public relations and communications professionals who have unique perspectives, deep knowledge, and are passionate about communications.
Apply to share your expertise with an engaged audience!
We have multiple opportunities in 2024 for eager and experienced professionals wanting to share their insights. Our blog, news site, and webinars are a great way to grow your network and build your personal brand.
Not only will you help other PR pros, but you’ll also join the ranks of some noteworthy professionals we’ve had the pleasure of working with, such as Gini Dietrich, David Meerman Scott, Michael Smart, Katie Paine, and many more.
We host a live webinar on a topic of interest to PR and comms professionals on the last Wednesday of every alternate month. These events typically get 300+ registrants. Check out past webinars for ideas!
Bulldog Reporter guest post
If speaking’s not your cup of tea but you still want to share your expertise with others, consider submitting a guest blog to Bulldog Reporter.
Client Spotlight (exclusive to Agility PR Solutions clients)
We’re adding a new section to our monthly newsletter. Each month we’ll highlight a different client and how they’re achieving their communications goals and making a splash in this exciting industry.
What we’re looking for
- Experienced presenters with deep knowledge and a unique perspective on a topic of interest to communicators.
- Influencers who have an engaged audience and will promote the event to their followers.
- Authors, podcast hosts, award winners, and those with proof of creative campaigns and innovative practical approaches.
Advice on applying
- Tell us why your topic needs to be shared. It’s not enough to give us just a title, please take the time and a few bullet points to share why it’s important and relevant to an audience of PR and comms pros.
- Tell us why you should be the one to talk about your proposed topic. Did you win an award, write a book, speak at large PR-related events, or have articles on this topic published in major outlets?
- Sales pitches, even well cloaked ones, aren’t appreciated by our audience.
Apply before November 7, 2023!
Use the application form below to share your ideas with us. If you run into problems submitting your application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to reach out to the individuals we are considering for speaking opportunities.