Bilingual multicultural public relations, and marketing communications expert Cessie M. Cerrato, announced the launch of Cessie C. Communications, a public relations and social media influencer marketing agency specializing in the lifestyle, beauty, luxury travel, and hospitality sectors. The agency will build on already existing client work, delivering strong storytelling across today’s ever-changing, media landscape.
With offices in both Miami and New York City, the agency launches with seven clients:
- Leviticus Lifestyle & Travel is an Anguilla-based, global, luxury, concierge service that specializes in luxury rentals of private villas, charter yachts, jets, family, and corporate events as well as the rentals of private islands.
- Turk Hospitality is a full-service consulting and startup advising firm that works with restaurants, resorts, vacation rentals, and startups to deliver curated hospitality solutions from ideation to implementation.
- Mega-beauty Youtuber and entrepreneur KathleenLights, and her brands, Lights Lacquer a vegan, cruelty and Seven-Free nail lacquer brand, and Lights Label, an accessories and apparel merchandise line.
- Highly coveted celebrity manicurist Julie Kandalec, founder of global education program Masterclass Nail Academy and founder of Julie K Nail Artelier in New York City.
- Rumore Beauty, the first e-commerce platform dedicated to the discovery of Russian beauty brands in the U.S. founded by Maria Karr.
- Bonita Fierce Candles, hand-poured, soy, premium candles inspired by Latinx heritage, culture, and home founded by Melissa Gallardo. feature sustainable and socially responsible clean ingredients and eco-friendly packaging, sharing “La Cultura” with the rest of the world.
- XIO, a unique monthly jewelry subscription founded by Ylette Luis, inspired by her love of fashion, astrology, and the nostalgia of her Cuban roots.
A recognized industry leader, Cessie has consistently been named among the “Top Women in Public Relations” by PR News and was named “15 Under 35” by the Public Relations Society of America, New York Chapter, where she is an active Board Member and serves as Senior Director of Programming.
Cerrato has more than 15 years of experience within the luxury travel, hospitality, culinary, destination marketing, beauty, and lifestyle industries. She has a solid track record of developing, managing, and delivering high-profile public relations results for some of the world’s top brands including Visit Mexico, Visit Cancun, Aeromexico, Expedia, Avis Budget Group, the Israel Ministry of Tourism, Hotel Wales New York, ESPN Deportes and Bacardi.
“As communicators, the way we tell stories continues to evolve. Whether through the use of social media and influencer marketing, or traditional media outreach, brands that want to build influence, need to focus on powerful storytelling to gain exposure,” says Cessie Cerrato, founder of Cessie C. Communications. “From an industry perspective, the travel and hospitality segments continue to see an increase in pent-up demand, and the beauty and wellness space continues to grow. With that said, the power and value of public relations, social media influencers, and content marketing have never been more vital. Cessie C. Communications will help brands implement a strategic communications plan that reaches their target audiences and key demographics, to help them grow their business.”
Prior to establishing Cessie C. Communications, Cerrato led global PR, communications, and social media influencer brand partnerships, as the Vice President of Public Relations for Palace Resorts and Le Blanc Spa Resorts, a chain of ten luxury resorts in Mexico and Jamaica. There, she fostered and managed relationships with partner brands including Certified Angus Beef, Michelin-Star Chefs Joan Roca, and Massimo Bottura. Cessie is a graduate of the University of Florida, College of Journalism and Communications. She previously held positions at Newlink Group and M Silver and Associates.
About Cessie C Communications:
Cessie C. Communications is a public relations and social media influencer marketing agency, specializing in the lifestyle, beauty, travel, and hospitality sectors. The agency will focus on delivering client storytelling across today’s ever-changing media landscape, to secure meaningful press and influencer coverage contributing to the success of each client’s bottom line.
The agency’s passion, deep market knowledge, and longstanding relationships will allow for strategic communications programs for brands and personalities looking to speak directly to their key audiences and demographics. For more information, visit www.cessiec.com