Catapult PR, a strategic narrative communications agency, announced its Narrative Practice to help organizations define and establish new market categories as a business strategy. Using the Strategic Narrative Marketing approach, Catapult provides messaging assessments, discovery workshops, narrative and messaging development, and PR, social and content campaigns to launch and evangelize new market categories.
“Every company aspires to be the category champion, but very few have the mindset and narrative building blocks to systematically define, launch and lead a new industry space,” said Guy Murrel, Catapult’s chief narrative officer and lead for Narrative Practice. “We offer a blend of brand messaging, go-to-market strategy, narrative building and PR, social and content marketing services to bring an organization’s leadership vision to life.”
Strategic Narrative Marketing spans the organization and B2B tech firms achieve the following benefits:
- Think Differently: companies focused on category creation think differently—at a much higher-level—about how they position themselves in the market and move into a leadership role.
- Category Winner: those that define and own new categories are the most sought after, raise the most money, hire the best talent and reap the highest rewards at exit (IPO or acquisition).
- Alignment: an industry strategic narrative focused on category leadership aligns an organization around a singular, common purpose. Internal teams speak the same language and are empowered to collectively work toward a common goal.
- Stand Out: tech firms differentiate with a 100-percent unique “story,” and often leapfrog competitors through content marketing and thought leadership. These firms also gain the highest regard from media and research analysts.
Through its 19 years in business, Catapult recognized the power of strategic narratives and category building for companies like Rally Software. Since 2012, it has worked with clients to formulate a structured framework that breaks free from “look-at-me” marketing approaches and addresses inward and stale positioning and messaging that plagues so many organizations.
- Take the free assessment to get an analysis of your company messaging: http://narrative.catapultpr-ir.com/assessment-2018/
- Get the step-by-step guide: http://www.catapultpr-ir.com/practical-guide-to-strategic-narrative-marketing/
- Learn about Catapult’s narrative workshop: http://www.catapultpr-ir.com/strategic-narrative-messaging-workshop/
Want more like this?
Subscribe to get daily or weekly PR News updates from Bulldog Reporter
It should be no surprise that there is a generational difference in the content that influences people to visit a company's website from social media, according to a new survey from creative portfolio website Visual Objects. One key difference involves eye-catching...
If you walked by the Quincy Street Kitchen in Minneapolis a few weeks ago, you’d have seen guests enjoying dinner featuring Armenian holiday grilled chicken served with guasacaca sauce, along with Venezuelan pulled chicken empanadas and seasonal panna cotta. But that...
New research from digital performance firm Riverbed explores insights and perspectives of consumer opinions on the digital retail experience—and what they desire from retailers to stay engaged, satisfied and loyal. The firm’s report, Riverbed Retail Digital Trends...