To kick off the new year, Ditto PR focused on a content-first PR approach that generates unique narratives to elevate clients’ brand awareness. The firm’s focus on creating compelling content, combined with the agency’s scrappy, high-impact and results-driven campaigns, attracted five new clients who are looking for smart counsel and strategic communications.
The agency expanded its roster with these innovative companies:
- Bitstamp – Bitstamp is the world’s longest-running cryptocurrency exchange, supporting investors, traders and leading financial institutions since 2011.
- Douugh – A smart bank account that helps customers save more, spend wisely and build wealth. Douugh aims to teach their customers better money habits by automating their savings, helping to control spending, and making every dollar of their income go as far as possible.
- Flatiron – Flatiron School is an education innovator teaching students in-demand tech skills like software engineering, data science, cybersecurity, and product design.
- Presearch – A better search engine for the people. Presearch, a community-powered search engine that protects privacy and rewards users with PRE Tokens, delivers better and unbiased results.
- Unstoppable Domains – The company building blockchain-based domains for decentralized websites and simple cryptocurrency addresses for easier payments.