French/West/Vaughan (FWV), one of the nation’s 20 largest independently held public relations and integrated marketing agencies, added 16 awards to its trophy case at the 2022 NCPRSA InSpire Awards last week, including both Best of Show category honors.
The NCPRSA InSpire Awards recognize the best public relations campaigns and tactics from the Triangle to the Eastern NC coastal region. The awards are modeled after the national Silver and Bronze Anvil awards. This year’s entries were judged by the Oregon PRSA Chapter.
“It is always a pleasure to come together and celebrate the outstanding public relations work being done by our colleagues across the state,” said FWV Chairman & CEO Rick French. “These awards are a testament to the talent, hard work and dedication of the entire FWV team, and to our clients that give us the opportunity to create meaningful, impactful work on their behalf.”
This year’s award wins included:
2022 Bronze InSpire Awards:
- Billabong x Wrangler® Collection Combines Western Flair and Summer Fun (Wrangler®): Award of Excellence + Category Winner – Media Relations, Business – Products/Services
- Relaunching Wolfspeed: The Leader of the Pack in Silicone Carbide Technology (Wolfspeed): Award of Excellence – Media Relations, Business – Products/Services
- Wrangler® x Yellowstone Collection Highlights Cowboy Lifestyle (Wrangler®): Honorable Mention – Media Relations, Business – Products/Services
- Charlotte FC Inaugural Kit Launch (Charlotte FC): Award of Excellence + Category Winner + Overall Bronze Winner – Creative Tactics
2022 Silver InSpire Awards:
- Limited Edition Military Appreciation Bottle (Pendleton Whisky): Award of Excellence + Category Winner – Community Relations, Business – Products/Services
- Relaunching Wolfspeed: The Leader of the Pack in Silicone Carbide Technology (Wolfspeed): Award of Excellence + Category Winner – Reputation/Brand Management, Business – Products/Services
- Billabong x Wrangler® Collection Combines Western Flair and Summer Fun (Wrangler®): Award of Excellence – Marketing – Consumer Products/Services
- Cocktail Video Series (Pendleton Whisky): Award of Excellence + Category Winner + Overall Silver Winner – Marketing – Consumer Products/Services
- One Medical Services the People of Raleigh and Durham (One Medical): Honorable Mention – Marketing – Consumer Products/Services
Headquartered in Raleigh and founded on April 1, 1997, FWV has received 25 National Agency of the Year honors over the past quarter century. Overall, FWV has amassed more than 1,400 PR, advertising and digital marketing awards on behalf of its global roster of blue-chip clients. FWV is the most-decorated agency in the history of the Southeastern U.S.
French/West/Vaughan (FWV) is one of the nation’s leading public relations, public affairs, advertising and digital media agencies. National, international and local clients represented by the agency include Wrangler, ABB, Proximo, Melitta, Volvo Trucks North America, Teen Cancer America and the N.C. Department of Transportation. Owned or affiliated companies include fashion and lifestyle PR firm AMP3 (New York City); pet and animal health practice FWV Fetching; active lifestyle, outdoor, ski, fashion, technology and travel PR and consumer brand marketing agency CGPR (Greater Boston) and feature film development imprint Prix Productions. FWV is a partner in IPREX, a $380 million network of communication agencies with 1,600 staff and 110 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit fwv-us.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Vimeo, or Instagram.