Hill+Knowlton Strategies organizes Harmonia Holdings ‘ Madagascar The Musical media FAM trip
To promote Harmonia Holdings’ musical Madagascar, H+K China arranged a familiarization trip (FAM) for top media titles that specialize in parenting and lifestyle to get a first look at the musical in London before it comes to China.
H+K Turkey Supports Gender Equality
H+K Turkey is supporting the communications activities of Yanindayiz.org (Translated: We are with you) which targets the increased awareness of men, and their active involvement in the struggle against all obstacles and prejudices that cause gender inequality and sexual discrimination.
H+K launches Smart E-Home Campaign for Smart Energy GB
H+K UK launched its Smart E-Home campaign for clients Smart Energy GB– the voice of the national smart meter rollout – and Go Ultra Low – the national campaign for electric vehicles. The campaign saw a panel of experts sit down to visualize what the smart eco home – the Smart E-Home – of the future could look like.
H+K helps Takeda host First Hematology Seminar
H+K China team supported Takeda to successfully host the First Hematology Seminar in China. The topic was on the development of treatments and disease education of hematologic diseases for HCPs in the related area in order to fulfill the immediate needs of patients.
#OnlyOneYearToGo until Tokyo 2020
Last week marked One Year To Go until the Tokyo 2020 Olympics, and as agency partners of the British Olympic Association (BOA), H+K UK was ready to begin the countdown.
H+K’s Jennifer Mylett is a 40 Under 40
H+K’s Jennifer Mylett has been named to PRWeek’s prestigious 40 Under 40 list. Jennifer is a Manager Director in the H+K NYC office, and she is a dynamic, strategic communicator that leads top global brands.
H+K’s Trip Farmer is a Rising Star
H+K’s Trip Farmer has been named a Rising Stars of Florida Politics by INFLUENCE Florida magazine. Trip is currently a Senior Associate in the H+K Tallahassee office.
H+K APAC Gets Shortlisted
H+K announced that our “Limitless Energy Challenge” for Duracell Inc. has been shortlisted in the Digital Campaign + Consumer Product categories at the 2019 APAC SABREs.
H+K Sharing PR Responsibilities for Intercontinental Hotels Group
In joint news with our fellow WPP agencies, H+K will be sharing PR responsibilities for Intercontinental Hotels Group with Ogilvy and BCW. The WPP blended team will handle PR in key markets around the world for the client’s mainstream and upscale brands.
Promotions + New Hires
- Peter Greer joins H+K as the US CFO and Global Controller. Peter joins from Synapse Group, where he was the SVP, Finance/Divisional CFO. He has 20 years’ experience in strategic planning and analysis, as well as cost reduction and revenue generation results.
- Laura Morgan has become a Managing Director, Consumer at H+K US. She joins from DeVries Global where she was most recently Global EVP, Strategic Alliances.
- Alex Wilson has become Head of Business Development for Asia and Greater China. Alex has worked at H+K since 2012, most recently as a Creative Strategist across our China offices.
- André Wigger has been promoted to the management team of H+K Germany. André is a Managing Director who is responsible for the Change & Employee Engagement consulting area and heads up the agency’s business development.
- Miriam Holbe joins H+K Germany’s senior management team. As a Managing Director, Miriam has successfully led the Brand & Marketing Practice for eight years, with a continuously growing client portfolio in the Travel + Tourism, Food + Drink and Consumer Packed Goods sectors.
- Orla Moran joins H+K UK as a Managing Director of the Consumer Packaged Goods practice. Orla comes from Golin where she worked for seven years, most recently as an Executive Director where she headed up a range of consumer FMCG accounts.