IPREX, a $420 million network of communication agencies comprising 1,600 staff and 110 offices worldwide, welcomes its new leadership team, bolstered by the addition of Alexandra Mayhew as executive director and Julie Exner as the group’s global president.
- Alexandra Mayhew, Executive Director– A former co-CEO of an IPREX partner agency, Wells Haslem Mayhew, based in Sydney, Australia, Mayhew took the role at the beginning of 2020. Mayhew’s expertise in leading her agency, coupled with her extensive background in marketing, communications and public affairs, will help IPREX traverse this new communications environment, continue to bring IPREX partners together and grow the network.
- Julie Exner, Global President – A Senior Vice President of U.S.-based Fahlgren Mortine, located in Columbus, Ohio, Julie has served on the IPREX Global Board for two years as the Americas President. Exner has been with Fahlgren Mortine for almost 18 years and has led tech and B2B teams to reach their audiences through global initiatives. Her campaigns have been recognized by PRSA’s Silver Anvil, SABRE, PRWeek, PR News and ANA B2 Awards.
Julie Exner takes the reins of Global President from Andrei Mylroie, who served as Global President for two years, and continues to lead IPREX partner agency Desautel Hege.
In addition to the global leadership, three new Regional Presidents begin their terms June 1. Each Regional President will engage directly with IPREX partners in their territories, as well as IPREX regional directors, identify opportunities to connect partners for new business opportunities, continued learning and global support.
- Kevin Phillips, Americas President – Co-Founding Partner and Chief Operating Officer for IPREX partner Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock, is a leader in guiding organizations through communicating change during hospital mergers, acquisitions and other high-stakes transactional moments.
- Xavier Prabhu, Asia Pacific President – Founder and Manager Director for IPREX partner PRHUB, and one of India’s prominent branding, communications and entrepreneurship voices.
- Jakub Zajdel, EMEA President– Chief Executive Officer and founder of IPREX partner more communications agency. Zajdel is a noted business marketing and communications thought leader, expert in the field of product PR and shaping the image of public figures.
With more than 60 IPREX partners worldwide, the global communication network is uniquely positioned to embrace the new era of communications that is not limited by borders or languages and welcomes diversity of thought.
“IPREX’s greatest strength is its incredible partners and global connectivity, which has been on display the past several months as our partners have come together to support one another through Covid-19,” said Alexandra Mayhew, IPREX Executive Director. “The communications industry is shifting to a more global mindset and the advantages of having independent agencies from around the world come together to truly support one another has proven invaluable, especially during the recent pandemic. We’re here to remove any barriers they face, encourage collaboration and empower them to bring global solutions to their clients.”