Global communications firm J Public Relations (JPR) has expanded its portfolio with the addition of 10+ clients over the past several months. In the realm of travel and lifestyle, these newest clients include Set Jet, a private jet company servicing the west coast, new hotel openings in Jackson Hole (The Cloudveil, an Autograph Collection hotel) and San Diego (Alila Marea Beach ResortEncinitas), alongside several hotels in Boston (The Newbury Boston), The Bahamas (The Ocean Club, a Four Seasons Resort), Miami (THesis Hotel) and more. JPR continues to grow its lifestyle division with the addition of Kevin’s Natural Foods, a Paleo and Keto-certified food brand.
New JPR clients include the following; for more information on each client, please visit the corresponding websites listed below.
New Hotel Openings:
- Alila Marea Beach Resort Encinitas (San Diego): Set to open early 2021 as the first new build in the U.S. for the brand and second property overall in the country, Alila Marea Beach Resort Encinitas will be a crafted luxury resort delivering bespoke transformative experiences, mindfulness and cultural immersion in one of Southern California’s most iconic coastal towns. www.com/marea-beach-resort-encinitas
- The Cloudveil, an Autograph Collection hotel (Jackson Hole, WY): Set to open spring 2021 as the only hotel in Jackson’s historic Town Square, The Cloudveil will embody the destination’s history and natural setting steeped in adventure, wellness and exploration. thecloudveil.com
- The Newbury Boston (Boston): Unveiling early 2021 with a whole new look and identity, The Newbury Boston is a 286-room luxury hotel located at a beloved landmark in the city’s premier shopping and dining neighborhood, Back Bay. This iconic establishment originally opened in 1927 as one of the first Ritz-Carlton hotels in the United States. thenewburyboston.com
- The Ocean Club, a Four Seasons Resort (The Bahamas): Located on the exclusive Paradise Island, this historic property is celebrated for its immaculate Versailles-inspired gardens and lawns, jaw-dropping ocean views, and celebrity chef-fronted restaurant by Michelin-starred Chef Jean-Georges. fourseasons.com/oceanclub/
- THesis Hotel (Miami): Located at the intersection of Coral Gables, South Miami and Coconut Grove, THesis Hotel is home to two chef-driven restaurants led by James Beard Award-nominated Chef Niven Patel, a rooftop pool, contemporary co-working spaces and a wide range of community-inspired experiences. thesishotelmiami.com
- JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa (Arizona): A modern oasis situated in the heart of the South West, JW Marriott Desert Ridge showcases an array of extraordinary amenities for families, couples and families to indulge in year-round, including an on-site spa, championship golf, five pools and a lazy river. marriott.com/hotels/travel/phxdr-jw-marriott-phoenix-desert-ridge-resort-and-spa/
- JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa (Arizona):Set on 125 acres of Sonoran Desert terrain, JW Marriott Camelback Inn is home to 453 newly renovated guest casitas and suites, 36 holes of championship golf, six tennis courts, four swimming pools, and seven restaurants and lounges as they head into celebrating their landmark 85th anniversary in 2021. marriott.com/hotels/travel/phxcb-jw-marriott-scottsdale-camelback-inn-resort-and-spa/
- Africa Adventure Consultants: An award-winning luxury African safari tour operator that arranges highly-curated, personalized trips in the continent’s top destinations, including Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa, Rwanda, Botswana and others. adventuresinafrica.com
- Set Jet: A revolutionary membership-based private charter program, Set Jet bridges the gap between flying commercial and flying private, and currently flies to six of the most frequently traveled destinations on the West Coast including Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County, Scottsdale, Las Vegas, San Francisco and Cabo San Lucas. setjet.com
- Kevin’s Natural Foods: A line of healthy entrées, sauces and seasoning blends on a mission to make clean eating not only taste delicious, but also seamlessly fit into any lifestyle—especially those that are Paleo, Keto and gluten-free. kevinsnaturalfoods.com