Racepoint Global, an integrated global marketing agency that delivers big agency results with a small agency touch, announced it has added seven clients to its roster, across all of its US offices.
“2017 has been a great year for us, in terms of portfolio diversification,” said Racepoint Global’s EVP and North America Managing Director, Dan Carter. “We have welcomed a handful of impressive brands which are paving the road to innovation—whether it’s healthcare, professional services or technology. Our teams are excited to work with these cutting -dge brands and look forward to creating programs which will deliver impactful results.”
Racepoint Global will be providing media relations, social media support, content development, thought leadership and strategic counsel and management for their new clients.
“The RISC-V Foundation selected Racepoint Global because of the agency’s ability to understand the long-term vision and potential of the RISC-V ISA—not to mention RPG’s media, analyst and influencer relationships to help tell our story,” said Rick O’Connor, Executive Director of the RISC-V Foundation. “From day one, we felt Racepoint was a part of the RISC-V ecosystem and since then, the agency continues to support our needs and deliver results.”
Racepoint Global welcomes the following clients:
- 1World Online provides brands and publishers with simple but effective engagement applications, unique engaging content, ongoing market research, online advertising and promotion capabilities, as well as insightful end-user analytics.
- Advance Medical is the largest physician-based healthcare management program, offering employers the ability to provide top-quality, concierge-level medical support to employees around the globe via offices in the U.S., Europe, Asia, and South America. Founded in 1999, Advance Medical has emerged as the global leader in expert medical opinions because of its programs executed exclusively by board- certified physicians – doctors who speak by phone with every patient, no matter what the issue or concern and for as much time as necessary, to provide Expertise On Demand.
- BioConnect is a technology company with a fundamentally different approach to identity that seeks to empower a safer, more efficient world by transforming the nature of authentication and identification. BioConnect’s technology makes it possible for people to use their unique biometric characteristics – their face, eyes, voice, behaviors etc. to prove their identity in both the physical and digital world. By broadening the universe of authentication options, BioConnect provides a level of trust that does not yet exist in the market today.
- Founded in 1986, Case Farms is a fully integrated poultry farming and processing group of dedicated individuals who work together to produce consistent, quality poultry products. Its driving purpose is to deliver superior products and service to every customer, every time. Case Farms processes 2.9 million birds per week, has more than 3,200 dedicated team members, and produces in excess of 900 million pounds of fresh, partially cooked, and frozen-for-export poultry products per year. The company has operations or offices in Ohio and North Carolina.
- RISC-V is an open, free instruction set architecture (ISA) enabling a new era of processor innovation through open standard collaboration. Born in academia and research, RISC-V ISA delivers a new level of free, extensible software and hardware freedom on architecture, paving the way for the next 50 years of computing design and innovation.
- Southland Industries is an industry leading mechanical, electrical and plumbing solutions provider, with high profile projects including professional sports venues, mission critical data centers, world-class hotels and casinos and more. Racepoint Global is working with Southland Industries to highlight their technology-driven engineering, construction, building automation and energy services, and building their profile among business, technology and trade media.
- TriNetX is the global health research network enabling healthcare organizations, biopharma and CROs to collaborate, enhance trial design, accelerate recruitment and bring new therapies to market faster. Members have access to TriNetX LiveTM, a cloud-based research platform for cohort analysis and site selection with real-time access to patient populations.
“From our first meeting with Racepoint Global, we felt the sense that they ‘got us,’” said Kelly Woggon, Communications Specialist at Southland. “They shared enthusiasm for the areas our thought leaders are passionate about and we are looking forward to developing a long partnership with our Racepoint team.” We expect to see great results from our partnership in the coming months.