Full-service communications agency Radioactive PR is celebrating seven client wins in the last month, including six new additions to its retained client roster.
The wins come after the agency celebrated its sixth year in business last December.
New retained clients include:
- Jecca Blac – The L’Oreal backed, gender-free, vegan beauty brand has hired Radioactive PR to handle its press office, media relations and digital PR, with a strong product and purpose focus in the first quarter of 2021.
- ProDog Raw – Encouraging dog owners to join the #RAWbellion, the raw dog food brand has hired Radioactive PR to handle its digital PR and product launches for 2021.
- Koru Kids – The London-based childcare service specialising in nannies and flexible childcare solutions is looking to expand its offering in 2021, with launches of the service planned for outside London. Radioactive PR will handle all launches and brand building, with additional link building activity to come.
- HowNow – Having worked with Radioactive PR on one-off projects in the past, the intelligent learning platform has instructed the agency to handle all digital PR in 2021.
- Penny – An exciting company that buys invoices from small to medium businesses, with the option of getting those invoices paid within 24 hours (from invoice validation). Penny then “owns” the invoice meaning no more chasing payments and zero risk. Penny has brought us on to handle digital PR this first quarter.
- Psydro – Radioactive PR is handling digital PR for the UK-based startup, the world’s first social review platform designed to help consumers make informed purchasing decisions while also offering some of the best and biggest online discounts.
Radioactive PR is also working with Shout Out UK on various political literacy projects, including the launch of the very first All Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on Political Literacy in January pushing for the need to improve political education at GCSE level and beyond.
As with the majority of Radioactive PR’s clients, all briefs include a strategic mix of brand building and SEO tactics, including creative digital PR to help build links from high-ranking media sites. Radioactive PR has worked successfully in the digital PR space for the last six years, and continues to deliver results for businesses around the world.
Founded on the first of December 2014, Radioactive PR offers PR, social, digital and influencer marketing support to clients both nationally and internationally. Part of The Radioactive Group, which also includes performance influencer marketing arm Radioactive Talent, the agency has a track record of delivering measurement-conscious PR results for its clients. New businesses under The Radioactive Group are planned for launch in 2021.
Rich Leigh, Radioactive PR’s founder, said, “It’s been one of our busiest Januarys ever in terms of new business, and I’m really proud of the way the team continues to work for each other to keep the agency moving. These wins are – wait for it – EXCITING, but more than that, it’s evidence that what we do moves the dial when some marketers are really tightening their belts, or pausing spend entirely.
“Just as COVID-19 and the lockdowns have hit some of our clients harder than others, I know of agencies, in-house teams and other businesses that are still struggling and might not recover. We’re fortunate to be in the position we are and would never take it for granted, and I think it’s that awareness and conscience that keeps our feet firmly on the ground and working as hard for the companies that put their trust in us as we do.”