ARPR, a tech public relations agency that propels global leaders to #MakeNews and #DriveLeads, announced that it has exceeded double-digit revenue growth for the fourth consecutive year. The firm’s success comes amidst challenging times for the PR industry, with average revenue growth less than two percent and record employee and account turnover impacting business and operations.
ARPR, which has emerged as a top-30 ranked tech PR agency by O’Dwyer’s in less than five years, experienced a transformative 2017 highlighted by practice group growth, new hires across three offices and 22 awards won on behalf of client work, the agency and its employees.
“We continue to prove that PR agencies can flourish in an era in which many organizations are questioning the value of investing in public relations services,” said ARPR founder and CEO Anna Ruth Williams. “Our ability to truly integrate traditional PR with social media, content marketing and lead generation provides clients with unique and measurable marketing experiences that push the limits of what a PR firm can achieve.”
ARPR’s 2017 milestones include:
- Onboarded six new clients across its health IT, cybersecurity, MarTech, FinTech and mobility practice groups.
- Since introducing lead gen and marketing automation services in 2016, revenue grew from this service offering by 36% in 2017, resulting in inbound leads and closed deals for clients and proving the full value of ARPR’s Panoramic Approach.
- Won 22 awards spanning agency, client work and employees, including Best Places to Work recognition in both Atlanta and New Orleans.
- Celebrated five-year anniversary with a brand and website refresh to reflect the agency’s growth, maturity and credibility.
- Relocated headquarters to Atlanta’s Ponce City Market, upgraded its New Orleans office and launched its San Francisco presence to better serve our West Coast clients.
- Hired five new full-time employees to the Army of Awesome in the roles of health IT practice group director, senior account manager, digital marketing specialist and account coordinator.
“ARPR’s strategic counsel and unmatched creativity has enabled us to increase our brand equity with key industry influencers and customers alike,” said Debbie Russo, Director of Outbound & Channel Marketing at Xplore Technologies. “They really understand our industries, which has enabled us to execute a very effective communications program.”
Since its launch in 2012, ARPR has twice garnered national recognition as agency of the year, been recognized as a Top Place to Work by PR News, and its founder and CEO has been honored as one of the country’s 50 PR Game Changers. The agency services growth-stage, mid-market and enterprise clients in cybersecurity, Fintech, Health IT, MarTech, mission critical, mobility and SaaS.