Triple S Communications (TSC) has expanded its brief with STATSports, the world’s leading wearable GPS technology, and will now manage their PR campaigns in the US, in addition to running their full communications operation in the UK.
The new transatlantic media offensive features sport business, tech and data interviews with football superstars Megan Rapinoe, Harry Kane, Raheem Sterling, Alex Morgan, Stephanie Houghton, Phil Foden, Harry Maguire and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. These range from Forbes.com to BBC MOTDx.
The football-focused agency recently celebrated its fifth year and already boasts high-profile PR clients including England Manager Gareth Southgate, international football legend Wayne Rooney, ITV’s record-breaking Soccer Aid for UNICEF and one of the world’s largest gambling companies, The Kindred Group.
The new STATSports marketing campaign launched this weekend in the UK and goes live on 14th November in the States, with bespoke TV adverts targeted around high-profile matches in the men and women’s top leagues. To accompany the marketing, TSC has placed strategic B2B and B2C profile interviews with brand ambassadors as the company looks to emulate its huge UK commercial success in the USA. TSC is also involved in the company’s US social media influencer campaign.
TSC has been instrumental in raising the profile of the STATSports brand – which has experienced 200% annual growth over the past three years. During the first UK lockdown, the agency delivered a critically acclaimed “Track & Trace” creative campaign which propelled the company into the mainstream sports media. Last month, TSC masterminded a media participation day at Arsenal’s London Colney complex to demonstrate the company’s products and announce their ground-breaking commercial partnership with the Premier League club.
Mark Whittle, Managing Director of Triple S Communications, said: “Despite their global success, STATSports remains a close-knit company and we’re grateful that their senior management team collectively chose TSC as their exclusive PR agency back in 2020. It’s a sign of our continued successes together that we’re now helping the brand to deliver a major transatlantic PR campaign for 2021 and beyond. It promises to be an exciting time ahead for both companies.”
- Triple S Communications (TSC) specialise in football PR and their clients include Soccer Aid for UNICEF, Gareth Southgate, Wayne Rooney, Harry Maguire, Kieran Trippier, Toni Duggan, Kindred Group and STATSports. They are not limited to “soccer” and other sporting clients include Invictus Games Racing, Rugby X and One Pro Cycling.
- Co-Founder and Managing Director, Mark Whittle has held senior communications positions for the Football Association, ITV and BBC. He was an intern for Prime Minister Tony Blair at 10 Downing Street.
- TSC are part of the Triple S Sports and Entertainment Group. The Group is a full-service agency providing world-class expertise in talent representation, event management, social and digital services, PR and communications, commercial activations, marketing and content production.
- STATSports are the world’s leading performance wearable technology, as used by top clubs including Manchester United, Liverpool, Manchester City, Spurs, Juventus and PSG. The planet’s best players use STATSports including Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Kylian Mbappe, as well as investors Megan Rapinoe, Alex Morgan, Stephanie Houghton, Harry Kane, Raheem Sterling, Harry Maguire, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Phil Foden.
- STATSports also operate in a number of other sports with high profile teams as diverse as the All Blacks, India Cricket and the New York Yankees. STATSports operate in over 60 countries, with 500 of the world’s best teams.
- STATSports naturally improve people’s health and fitness. Sports fans will know STATSports without realising it. The black ‘sports bra’ seen in training and underneath match day shirts is the hardware that feeds into the award-winning software managing elite teams’ workload for players and improving physical performance.