THE PR TOOL YOU NEED RIGHT NOW
Reliance on news releases has increased during the COVID-19 crisis
Agility PR Solutions analyzed client use of its distribution services, which include direct targeting emails and newswire releases, to build a special report on news release usage. Report findings include:
- A 30 percent increase in news releases sent by clients per working day
- A 60 percent increase in the outreach targeted to journalists
- Industries that sent the highest percentage of COVID-19 related news releases were healthcare and pharmaceuticals, government and government agencies, and education
Download the special report for discoveries around news release usage, best practices for writing a press release, and tips on what’s capturing media attention during the current pandemic.
Get the Full Report
Sign up to receive your report and occasional emails about PR news and resources.
Bonus: Learn how to write an impossible-to-ignore news release
The special report also includes insights into:
- Research results detailing the best practices of PR practitioners and consultants
- How to make the most of the news release and PR tools at your disposal
- Pro tips on the WHO, WHAT, WHEN, and WHERE of sending news releases, and WHY it matters
As a former reporter, I can say with certainty that journalists still pay attention to press releases and find them a useful tool to stay informed about the companies and industries they cover.
– Brandon Glenn, Former Editor, Medical Economics