March Communications, an award-winning technology public relations agency with offices in Boston and Chicago, marked the launch of its reimagined brand and website by announcing seven recent technology client wins.
With a fresh tagline that strikes at the core of its work with innovators and disruptive challenger brands within both B2B and consumer technology – “Innovation Inside Out” – March announced PR partnerships with the following tech companies:
- Drift – the world’s leading conversational marketing and sales platform. More than 100,000 businesses use Drift to build better pipelines, faster, by connecting them with customers who are ready to buy now. Based in Boston, Drift is backed by leading venture capitalists including Charles River Ventures, General Catalyst and Sequoia.
“Drift is all about achieving hypergrowth through the power of brand,” said Dave Gerhardt, Vice President of Marketing, Drift. “We looked for an agency that’s as action-oriented, willing to buck trends and results-driven as we are. March is a true partner that understands our DNA and consistently provides solid strategic counsel while crushing the metrics.”
- Neurala – an award-winning artificial intelligence company using deep learning neural networks to make devices and products more intelligent, engaging and useful. With The Neurala Brain and an ordinary camera, products can learn people and objects, recognize them in a video stream, find them in the video, and track them as they move. The Neurala Brain is based on technology originally developed for NASA, DARPA and the U.S. Air Force and is now deployed commercially on over a million smart devices.
- Notarize – the first notary public platform allowing any person or business to get their documents legally notarized online. Notarize is also the first company in the country to digitize the entire real estate closing process, and is on a mission to transform and automate mortgage buying in the U.S. Notarize is one of the fastest growing companies in Boston, having raised $31 million in funding to date.
- PROS – a provider of AI-powered solutions that help companies power commerce in the digital economy. PROS solutions, infused with decades of data science expertise, bring intelligence to commerce by providing companies with predictive and prescriptive guidance on key business decisions that drive improved growth and profitability.
- Vault – a leading student loan benefits platform, equips employers to make it achievable for employees to more quickly eliminate student loans and attain financial freedom. Companies of all sizes including New York Life, Ralph Lauren, Mastercard, and Pinterest offer Vault benefits to differentiate themselves in a competitive marketplace.
- Zillion – a leading behavior architecture company whose solutions blend technology, people, and content to deliver impactful programs that target many of the most pervasive chronic health conditions affecting the United States. Its delivery model is focused on supporting individual choice and preference in order to nudge users toward long-lasting healthy habits and real behavior modification.
- Mindbreeze – a leading global provider of appliances and cloud services for information insight and applied artificial intelligence with a focus on knowledge management for leading international companies. Mindbreeze is in the Leaders quadrant of the Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines.
“We’re attracted to innovative tech companies that are poised to shake up their respective markets, as evidenced by today’s announcement,” said March CEO Martin Jones. “We’re already bringing to life the stories of our newest clients, and we look forward to making tremendous progress in 2019.”