Hill+Knowlton Strategies marks 10th anniversary of World Humanitarian Day with the UN
Last week marked the 10th anniversary of World Humanitarian Day, and this year the UN honored the contribution of women humanitarians throughout the world—both those caught up in crises who are often the first to respond, and those who rally to help people in need.
H+K launches Uber’s Jump bikes in Mexico
As a city that has some of the heaviest traffic in the world, Mexico City was chosen as the first city in Latin America to launch Uber’s Jump electric bikes, which provide a sustainable and reliable transportation solution.
H+K showcases breakthrough EU-funded innovation on Lyme disease
As part of the investEU campaign for the European Commission, H+K’s partner in Hungary, Eurolex, organized a press briefing to showcase the EU-funded projectDualdur and their breakthrough innovation enabling an earlier and more accurate diagnosis of Lyme disease.
H+K hosts Media Event
H+K UK held a media party with the Financial + Professional Services, Energy + Industrials, and Tech teams, aiming to deepen relationships with media and build connections to support our clients. It was a huge success with 63 journalists attending. New contacts were made, interest was gathered for future stories, and insights were gained about what is changing in the media.
H+K launches 2020 IKEA Canada Catalog
H+K Canada supported IKEA with an event and media relations to celebrate the annual release of hundreds of new IKEA Canada products including their new smart-home product line, SYMFONISK.
H+K initiates FIJI Water “Live the Natural Life” video campaign
H+K China’s lifestyle team successfully initiated the FIJI Water digital campaign in China themed with “Live the Natural Life” during Tmall Super Category Day.
H+K South Korea Shortlisted for SABRE
We are pleased to announce that H+K South Korea has been shortlisted for North Asia Consultancy of the Year at The Holmes Report’s 2019 Asia-Pacific SABREs. Congratulations! #HKproud
- Sarah Vienneau joins H+K US as a Designer in the Business Development team. Sarah will work closely with teams on new business pitch decks and credentials.
- Notable NDP Strategist Anne McGrath has joined H+K Ottawa as a Public Affairs Associate. Anne was most recently with Alberta Premier Rachel Notley as her Principal Secretary and will bring her seasoned political acumen to provide strategic counsel for H+K Canada.
- Marcel Chu rejoins H+K China as Senior Vice President, Auto + Mobility after three years exploring venture capital investments in Internet+ and property sectors. Marcel will lead the WPP Ford China team, from corporate comms, product comms, media, and CSR, to social and digital marketing.
- Chris Baszto joins H+K New York as Director of Digital Planning + Optimization within the Creative + Innovation hub. Chris brings an extensive client background to the firm with brands such as P&G, American Express, Amgen Pharmaceuticals, Syfy Channel and Microsoft in his recent roster of accounts.
- Markus Hermsen rejoins H+K Germany as the Managing Director of the Technology practice. Following Marcus’ time at H+K, he has since worked as the Managing Director of Hotwire PR.