Did you realize that the US alone has almost 30 million small-scale businesses? With such a high number, business owners want a competitive advantage.
If you’re starting a company, you’re probably searching for methods to get a massive head start. You’ll need to have a solid business strategy and exposure to the greatest online marketing software to do so.
Again, you might be in the business for years now. Whatever be the case, any company stands to benefit from certain high-quality digital productivity tools, which make procedures more successful and effective.
Good marketing is among the most difficult aspects of a business. Mid- to major corporations, in general, spend around $958 million on promotional activities that aren’t necessary.
This clearly demonstrates that a huge chunk of businesses need to remodel their marketing efforts in order to enhance productivity, and a way to go about this is by employing our recommended digital productivity tools listed below.
5 recommended digital productivity tools for online marketers in 2022
Digital marketers like you must work just as hard as the entire workforce. To accomplish so, you can employ tools and practices that help you work more efficiently and effectively. Here are some of the most useful productivity tools which all digital marketers should be aware of.
1. MailerLite – For feature-packed email marketing services
MailerLite offers email marketing services which makes it simple for your growing business to run successful email marketing campaigns.
It can assist you in a variety of ways, including expanding your email list and automatically sending an email to your leads.
Its email layouts are what render it great for beginners. You don’t need any coding knowledge because you may choose from a variety of mailing styles. If you have to make adjustments, its email editor is drag-and-drop, so you can perform the task in seconds.
- Email templates: Organizing email campaigns with MailerLite is extremely easy. Just pick a newsletter template and then edit it as and when required.
- Subscriber lists: MailerLite can assist you in obtaining additional email addresses. The drag-and-drop functionality which you utilize for publications can be used to construct pop-up subscription forms.
- Personalization: The fact that you may include items from your online marketplace makes MailerLite much more amazing. And you can introduce new offerings to your buyers or inform them about a particular promotion.
- Built-in image editing: Users can resize or trim photographs using the built-in image editing tool. You could add text, and also effects and filters, to your photographs. You may also change the contrast and brightness. It’s more than capable of handling simple and short adjustments.
- You can use multiple integrations such as with ecommerce sites and social media.
- Subscriber splitting enables you to segment customers for better targeted marketing.
- The A/B testing feature helps you choose the best email designs.
- The robust platform also has email automation functionality.
There is a free plan but it has limited features. For the feature-packed premium version, you need to pay 10 USD per month.
A similar platform like MailerLite is Mailchimp – which has a starting price of 11 USD per month. But this allows a maximum of up to 500 users. Again, its free version does not have a consistent great value as your business grows. Hence, if you want some cheap Mailchimp alternatives, this guide will help you out.
2. Markup Hero – Extensive compatibility
With its easy-to-use screenshot and annotating capabilities, Markup Hero enables you to record ideas and discuss clearly. To test it, you wouldn’t require an account.
Using their computer app or Browser extension, you may take a snapshot and share images or PDFs on their website. After that, add annotations such as lines, circles, text, accents, callouts, and much more.
- Multiple tasks: Markup Hero is useful for a variety of tasks, including user feedback and client service, as well as marketing evaluation, sales messaging, and product quality assurance.
- Collection of tools: A screenshot plus annotating tool should be in the toolbox of almost every remote employee.
- Compatibility: Markup Hero is an excellent alternative because it’s extremely quick and compatible with Mac, Windows, Linux, Chromebooks, and the desktop or mobile browser.
- Integration: It also integrates with several of your everyday productivity apps, such as Slack, and boasts some smooth integrations, such as Google Drive, which allows you to classify Google Documents, Spreadsheets, and slide shows with a single click.
- Varied target audiences: Startups, product owners, managers, developers, customer support representatives, administrators, salespeople, and anybody working in a community setting can benefit from Markup Hero.
- Markup is a sophisticated tool with in-depth functionalities like screenshots, image annotations, and PDF markup tools.
- It helps to capture ideas, share communications easily, and save time.
- The software has a 24/7 support team.
- The company adds new features regularly as per changing market demands.
For digital marketers who need basic features, Markup offers a free version. For professionals who require unlimited access to all features, the starting price is 4 USD per month.
3. TimeCamp – Pro time management software
Giving TimeCamp a shot is a good idea if you’re searching for an extensive online timer programme. TimeCamp helps in tracking time in two different ways: automatic or manual.
Both the processes can be used for entering inputs and computing activity into timesheets. Its one-of-a-kind project tree framework enables you to add multiple tasks as well as subtasks for improved project transparency and visibility.
- Extensive reporting: You can pick from a variety of analyses for evaluation, including reports that provide pertinent data about your team’s performance, time and financial budget usage per task, and more.
- Billing features: Billing charges and time inputs can be used to generate invoices that can be sent directly to clients.
- Attendance evaluation: TimeCamp has an attendance component that automates the monitoring of staff absences. It simplifies payroll operations when used in conjunction with invoicing rates.
- Multiple integrations: Most common project administration, financial, selling, task management as well as collaboration, and marketing software are integrated into TimeCamp.
- TimeCamp is extremely simple to use.
- It has a collection of intuitive and flexible features.
- The app can be launched within minutes – to start time tracking.
- It also has robust reporting functionality.
For individual users, TimeCamp is completely free. It also comes with two reasonable pricing alternatives: 5.25 USD per person each month and 7.50 USD per user each month.
4. Attest – For brand management and awareness
Attest offers you accessibility to an entirely new audience, who will learn about your company from someone they know and trust. It is a brand management software – giving you the option to evaluate perception and awareness of your brand.
The brand tracking tool from Attest assists marketers and businesses in better understanding how their brands are functioning. It’s simple to track elements related to your brand via its brand tracker poll templates which you can adapt to match your needs.
Attest lets you connect to 100 million customers in 49 regions.
- Brand equity: Attest distinguishes itself by enabling you to track how customers feel about your company. This is useful in calculating brand equity depending on the specific strength of your business in a certain market.
- Access to a massive community: You can create, share, and reap multiple benefits by sharing information about your brand in a thriving community.
- Marketing channels: It increases the reach of content across multiple advertising channels, improves key metrics, and analyzes content strategy before spending money on online ads.
- Brand ROI: This software was developed by Attest to assist businesses in better understanding the return on investment of brand management.
- Attest enables you to evaluate the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns as well as other marketing initiatives
- It helps you spot possible changes in brand perception.
- It aids you in understanding your brand’s positioning in comparison to competitors.
Attest offers a free version and its paid plan starts at 25000 USD.
5. FindThatLead – For lead generation
FindThatLead serves as a lead creation tool that finds email accounts and then fills out a form for you. FindThatLead is the ideal productivity software for online marketing because it can identify email addresses as well as phone numbers plus social media pages.
- Lead generation: It generates leads via a variety of platforms.If you’re working on an ebook, FindThatLead can help you locate and reach out to bloggers / authors that are enthusiastic about your work.
Find new customers: To locate and engage with new customers, use FindThatLead. After that, you may create a customized marketing plan depending on the kind of client you want to attract.
- Easy interface: It’s simple and you could utilize it as a stand-alone programme or incorporate it into the site.
- Minimal tech know-how: It requires no technical knowledge, is compatible with any site, and enables you to construct several forms. All you have to do is enter the data from the application, and the software will take care of the rest.
- You can choose from multiple affordable plans.
- It enables you to connect with potential customers and convert them into buyers.
- It showcases an intuitive, easy-to-use interface.
The pricing of FindThatLead starts at 49 USD per month.
Each digital marketer ought to be familiar with the technologies described in this write-up so as to operate their business efficiently.
Online marketing is a fast-paced industry. Every day, software and technology are released, and you should be informed of these developments in order to seize the opportunities to accelerate your profession to the next stage.