OTTAWA – MediaMiser, a leading media monitoring and analysis company, has gone mobile with the launch of its latest version of Enterprise software – Fall ’11!
Packed with new features and loaded with analysis insight, MediaMiser Fall ’11 allows more functionality than ever. New and upgraded features in this season’s launch include:
- MediaMiser Mobile: Access media briefings and be instantly alerted of upcoming news with push notifications, all on your mobile device;
- Improved report publisher: Drag-and-drop design functionality, customizable charts and improved workflows allow you to create boardroom-quality reports in MediaMiser;
- Upgraded broadcast module: Do more with your TV and radio clips using the new WordPlay feature, a compelling and easy-to-navigate interface allowing easier editing and ordering of clips;
- RSS beta feeds: Publish your MediaMiser briefings and news distributions to your organization’s internal RSS feed or website;
- Media Contact Manager: Track spokesperson interactions with media, media calls, and log journalist receptiveness to your message – all while syncing to MediaMiser’s internal calendar;
- Improved Snapshot: Now compatible with Firefox 6.0, Snapshot allows the importing of articles you find anywhere on the web directly into MediaMiser.
MediaMiser Fall ’11 provides the tools you and your organization need to track, analyze and stay on top of the traditional and social media that matters in your industry.
And thanks to the mobile capabilities of Fall ‘11, it’s never been easier to access MediaMiser – whether you’re at your desk or on the road.
For more information:
Director of content
613.232.7797 x 117