October – Agility Outreach: Further enhancements to contact searches, distribution and more
Last month Agility launched a brand new version of Agility Outreach. Each month we will keep you informed of the enhancements and additional features being introduced.
Firstly, here is a list of ten of the best new things about Agility Outreach.
1. There’s a lot less clicking from screen to screen required. Whenever you are working on anything in Agility, you’ll have left- and right-hand panels visible, each allowing you to check additional information without leaving your main focus of attention. Tests have shown that common tasks can be completed 57% quicker in the new platform than previously. Loading times are also much faster.
2. The search functions allow you to exclude search criteria, and combine subjects with keyword searches. The quick search and keyword search features are integrated into the main search page. You can even combine an Agility subject search and a keyword search to generate the most accurate results based on the beats and published content of each journalist. You can also now use an exclude option on any search filter:
3. You can now search by job title as well as job role. So, if someone is called Head of Content, you can search for them by that title, or any other job title that any contact has dreamed up for themselves.
4. The search results screen shows you which contacts have been recently added and updated by Agility’s research team, and which have switched employments or been a longstanding contact. All of these are filterable by date so you can work to your own timeframe and make sure you’re aware of what has changed in Agility’s database since you last updated your lists.
5. You can easily see which contacts are already on your targeted lists, and add the ones that are not, all within one screen.
6. Expandable contact profiles are accessible without losing sight of your list of contacts, and they are full of additional information and links to similar contacts.
7. Agility’s monitoring power is integrated with targeting to give you access to recent coverage and social feeds, and the ability to filter by keywords, media types and more.
8. Agility’s email distribution tool has been modernised, no longer relying on users to browse in Word documents.
9. Users now have the ability to customize the entire footer of distribution emails.
10. We now have the ability to view a set of search results on a map.
All current Agility Outreach clients will be given access to the new features at no extra cost. If you would like to get up and running today, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or book a slot on a live webinar.