The esports and gaming industry thrived during the pandemic — and two female founders reimagined their company to help brands ride the wave!
The Story Mob is the only female-owned, international communications agency with unparalleled expertise in gaming culture grounded in esports.
Founded by power duo Anna Rozwandowicz and Nicola Piggott, The Story Mob is rebranding and expanding beyond esports to meet the growing need of organizations and brand partners looking to tap into gaming culture.
Timed with the company’s third anniversary on February 18, the growing agency will offer new services that include expert brand guidance through gaming culture — which intersects sports, entertainment, music, and fashion. The rebrand will also include a new website.
The company’s rebrand follows the organization’s explosive growth:
- Agency staff doubling YOY from 2020-2021
- Office locations in Los Angeles, Amsterdam and London, their EMEA base
- 25+ esports communications strategy workshops delivered for brands, publishers and teams and esports organizations
- Over 300 pro players, influencers and industry executives media trained and coached through interviews
- Over 2,500 hits in high circulation mainstream media outlets around key industry events
- Multiple successful communication strategies and launch campaigns for industry-wide initiatives.