IPREX, a $380 million network of communication agencies with 1,600 staff and 110 offices worldwide, recently announced new Global Board members and committee chairs. These seven new Global Board members and committee chairs are from five different countries and will bring new perspectives to IPREX’s mission to connect world-class communications agencies to a global network of expertise and resources.
New Global Board members include:
- Julie Exner, America’s President, of Fahlgren Mortine in Columbus, USA;
- Alexandra Mayhew, Asia Pacific President, of Wells Haslem Mayhew in Sydney, Australia;
- Harri Kammonen, EMEA President, of Manifesto in Helsinki, Finland;
- Natalie Best, Secretary/Treasurer, of French/West/Vaughan in Raleigh, USA;
- Caroline Heywood, Global President-Elect, of Walsh:PR in Dublin, Ireland.
“IPREX’s Global Board sets priorities to increase collaboration, membership and build a strong, worldwide network to help IPREX partners’ clients reach their goals,” said Andrei Mylroie, global president of IPREX. “We are thrilled to welcome our new Global Board members as they take on their new roles and are excited to see them help all of our partners embrace new opportunities.”
IPREX’s global nature provides partners with incredible reach, valuable insights and capabilities across all partner agencies. IPREX committee chairs work to bring these resources together to provide continued opportunities for collaboration.
New IPREX committee chairs include:
- Fernando Anton, Best Practices, of Cambre Associates in Brussels, Belgium
- Christopher Lukach, Marketing, of Anne Klein Communications Group in Philadelphia, USA.
“IPREX committee chairs play a valuable role for our partners by identifying opportunities for internal feedback, professional development and continued growth management,” said Mylroie. “Partners can anticipate further shared best practices and elevated marketing opportunities from our two new committee chairs.”